Trendy Kid’s Beachwear

Sun and fun at the beach! That’s what matters to kids when summer comes. And having the best kid’s beachwear will make every summer a summer to remember. Get After It® is just happy to be part of your children’s unforgettable moments with our collection of summer beachwear for boys and girls. Made from materials that will make your kids comfortable, our beachwear is designed to be functional without restricting your kids to have fun.

And because kids tend to move in and out of the water or linger by the beach and build sandcastles, the beachwear they should have should feature a quick-drying fabric and sun protection. Just like the ones we have at Get After It®. Our kid’s beachwear is either made from polyester, nylon, or synthetic fibre like spandex, or from a blended synthetic fibre that combines the best properties of the 3 materials. These fabrics are lightweight, with varying degrees of drying quickly and repelling water.


Sun Protection

Get After It® also has one-piece beachwear made from fabrics that offer sun protection. While we’re sure you’ve applied sunscreen to them already, wearing this swimsuit will protect your kids from the harmful effects of the sun’s rays, like UVA and UVB. Materials such as nylon and spandex are carefully combined to create a fabric with a sun protection property; as much as possible, garnering the highest rating of Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) of 50.

A UPF 50 rating means only 1/50th of the ultraviolet rays can pass through the swimsuit material; that means up to 98% of UV rays are prevented from making contact with your kids’ skin. Therefore, the remaining 2% protection will come from having your children wear sunscreen. We all love the sun and the beach, and having your children wear one-piece swimwear for better coverage is one way to protect them from the damaging rays of the sun.


4 Things To Remember

Gone are the days of renting beachwear for your kids. Therefore, you should keep in mind four things when looking to buy the perfect swimsuit for your children:

o Comfort and Fit. Measure your kids in height and not based on their age. Have a fair idea of the size of your kids. It is important to have them wear comfy swimsuits rather than uncomfortable ones under the sun!

o Style. Beachwear for kids comes in many prints and colours. Usually, children will enjoy brightly coloured swimsuits with doodles or animal designs on them. And always choose a style that fits your budget.

o Fabric. We talked about fabrics earlier. Having the right size has an impact on how your kids will feel about the fabric of the beachwear. Anything too tight might cause discomfort and rashes over time, especially if the fabric used is rubbery.

o Maintenance. Great beachwear is corrosive-resistant and should be durable. That means your kids can use them multiple times.


Stylish and Practical Beachwear

Founded in Australia, Get After It® designs and develops unique athletic apparel with a focus on fishing and other water sports like surfing, jet skiing, and the like. We create clothing that you can wear at play and outdoors, or for occasions where dressing up smart counts a lot. We also make children’s wear that incorporates fun, functionality, and comfort, just like our line of kid’s beachwear. It’s the kind of apparel you would want for your kids to wear—practical without sacrificing quality and style. Let your young ones wear them and be comfortable in their own skin. At Get After It®, we want the kids to do more than just wear it. They have to live it!